Medical Weight Loss Program:
Lose Weight and Change Your Life
Our medical weight loss program helps people safely lose weight and achieve most excellent health.
Vitamin B-12 Injections
Vitamin B12 works through the red blood cells, by enabling them to carry oxygen more efficiently. An oxygenated cell functions at its optimum, full of energy and won’t tire easily. It’s an essential vitamin that the body must have to stay in balance.
The only problem is that it is not that easily found in food – very few foods are B12 rich and these are essentially meat and eggs. This leaves many vegans to look for sources elsewhere, in fortified foods, supplements or vitamin B12 injections. Injections are a preferred option because of their direct and immediate absorption into the bloodstream.
What are the benefits of B12 injections?
- B12 increases metabolism, which may lead to weight loss.
- With regular B12 injections and a combination of other weight loss regimens, people have reported losing weight much faster.
- B12 is a great energy booster.
- What better way to deliver an energy booster than directly into the bloodstream? The other option would be to take a supplement, which would take many hours in the digestive process and would lose much value along the way.
- You retain almost all the B12 – none of it gets lost in the digestive process.
- For comparisons sake, a B12 tablet leaves you with only 1.2% of B12 in the tablet. A injection will lose very little, if any.
- B12 injections are mood boosters.
- B12 is essential for a properly functioning central nervous system – we know that dysfunction can lead to depression. If you suffer from mild depression once in a while, you can try a B12 injection as a mood booster – some people have reported feeling happily giddy afterwards, but not for long. In a few hours, it settles and you are just happy!
- B12 is essential for a properly functioning cardiovascular system.
- It thins the blood and prevents blood stickiness. Blood cells sticking together are what lead to a blood clot which can lead to a stroke.
If you’re not yet taking in B12 to boost your diet, you should consider the injection. It’s quick, painless and has multiple benefits.
If you are interested in our weight loss program, please contact our office at (719) 557-9977. We offer free consultations for those who wish to discover how we may be able to help them lose and keep off unwanted weight.